Thursday 27 October 2011

A quick shout out

Current City: Split
I think I should make a quick post about this guy I met in my hostel in Zadar; Rob Lutter is cycling around the world to raise money for clean drinking water in the developing world. He left England in September with his bike, his camera, and a couple changes of clothing, and hopes to ride his bike to New Zealand by Christmas 2012. You can follow his progress at www.thelifecycle.net and make a donation to his cause.
He's probably one of the most humble individuals I've met, and seemed overjoyed when we shared our take-out meat platter with him, as it was a bit of a change from the bread and honey he had been eating for the last few days.
Consider making a donation, or just check out the site!
Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bri Guy ....
    Dad and I checked out Rob's website and we were very excited about this commitment he's made .... we have made a donation to this very worthwhile cause !!!
    Thanks for passing his website on. Everyone deserves clean water !!!
    oxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete