Friday 9 September 2011

This is only a test

Current City: Vancouver
So I figured I had better get a post up, for 2 reasons;
A)So that I have something here to read when people check this blog and
B)So I have some practice typing on this miniature netbook keyboard. Seriously, how do people do word processing on these things? Not to mention there's an amazing abundance of odd and foreign characters, and I'm worried the fine people at Samsung might have missed something important I might need. Like the letter O for instance. I guess I'm safe.

Well, they keyboard seems to check out. I will be leaving in exactly 1 week and 1 hour, and it's at this point that I'm hoping I have everything in place that I need... I guess we'll find out soon enough!
Cheers
Brian

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the name "ATTACHED AT BOTH ENDS" !! very clever (and reminds me of "The bitter end" which for those in the boating world, know is very important to have secured !!) Always know that you are forever secured at our end !! I will SO miss you (and worry every day cuz thats my job !) but will look forward to, every day, reading your blog and receiving your SPOT (which translated means you can run but you can't hide !)
    oxox mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your keyboard is like mine then, if it starts writing with french accents, there is a little keyboard icon on the bottom right hand side of the task bar, it might decide to change itself to another language. I can't wait for the pictures!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool Brian, i love it, where did you get the great background photo from - was it a template.
    Will be sure to stay in touch, i am actually off to England myself next Sunday to spend some time with Mum. I just booked a last minute holiday to Mykonos - somewhere neither of us have been.
    Not sure of your travel plans but we just may bump into you!!
    Safe travels.

    Love
    Su

    ReplyDelete