Saturday 17 September 2011

Jetlag is truly a cruel mistress...

Current City: London
I'm sure most of you are aware of this, but they do drive on the lefthand side of the road in the UK.
For those North American readers, I just wanted to stress the importance of looking to the right while stepping into a crosswalk. I'm not used to having to think about where I look when I walk.
I'm glad the London weather decided to do what it does best n(ie, drizzle); definitely helps make it feel more like Vancouver.

4 comments:

  1. Look BOTH ways before you cross the street they say. Be safe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL please don't become road jerky! You promised you were coming home. Have a great time and keep us updated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In one of those "have a pint" wishes...have one for me too!! Love you Bri...have a great trip...can't wait to hear about all the adventures. Look right!! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bri,
    I got your Spot coordinates as being in Hyde Park so whatever you've done it's now working.
    Very cool!
    Thanks for staying in touch.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete